Free Recruitment Service for Businesses
How we can help
Haringey Works is a free and professional recruitment service, with a proven track record of successfully supporting businesses recruit the best local talent.
We work in partnership with a large network of local employment support services which gives you access to a wider pool of local talent whilst only having to deal with one single point of contact.
We will work closely with you to design and deliver a tailored service which meets your specific recruitment needs.
Haringey Works' bespoke recruitment service includes:
- A named Haringey Works contact, who will remain with you throughout the recruitment process
- A pool of job ready candidates with Right to Work documentation
- CV sifting and bespoke screening sessions, tailored to suit your business
- Support with arranging interviews or screening sessions
- Facilities for hosting interviews
- Promoting vacancies across our partnership networks
- Support to establish Apprenticeships, including identifying training providers
- Assistance to set up work placements
- In-work support for you and the candidate up to six months
- Support in meeting your Section 106 Agreement obligations
Download the Haringey Works employers booklet (PDF, 263KB).
Minimum Expectations of Businesses
We ask all businesses wishing to work with us to:
- Pay at least the London Living Wage
- Provide a formal contract of employment to the employee
- Provide a Job Description
- Complete Haringey Work’s Vacancy Template for each role
- Comply with equalities legislation and demonstrate a clear commitment to diversity
Register with us now
Back to top
What local businesses say about us
I have worked with Haringey Works since opening a new store in February of this year. A huge number of my colleagues have been employed via this relationship and many have prospered and been confirmed into permanent contracts. The relationship is crucial to the management of my business and allows me to recruit from the local area and support the community. I cannot speak highly enough of Haringey Works.
David Hudson - Sainsbury's store manager
Working with Haringey Works has been a really positive experience. The calibre of staff that they have introduced to our company has been really really great.
Carol Pusey - One Housing manager
I’d like to personally thank you and your team for all your hard work and assistance with recruitment on our projects, we’ve employed some incredible talent through you over the last 5 years and your understanding of industry and our requirements has been exceptional. Thank you for all your hard work and well done.
Calvin Howe - Volker Fitzpatrick workplace manager
Back to top
Location: The Junction, Wood Green Library (second floor), High Road, Wood Green, N22 6XD.
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Tel: 020 8489 2969 | 020 8489 2852.
Back to top