Haringey Works is a one stop shop style service dedicated to supporting the residents of Haringey into sustainable employment. We work closely with residents, partners and businesses to provide a wide range of pathways in to employment in various sectors.
We take a holistic approach and offer:
- Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG): Careers advice, CV advice and interview preparation
- Access to vacancies across a vast number of organisations in Haringey and the surrounding areas
- Sector specific training
- Access to a wide range of employability services in Haringey
- A personal employment advisor
- Support in your first few months of work
For Employers, Haringey Works is a recruitment service aimed at working with businesses in and around Haringey who are looking for candidates from all walks of life. We work closely with you to understand your recruitment needs and provide a fully comprehensive service free of charge.
We can assist you with the following (but are not limited to):
- Creation of job descriptions and specifications for advertising
- CV sifting and candidate screening
- Interview and recruitment days
- Job and sector specific training for prospective candidates
- Facilitating apprenticeships
- Support in delivering Section 106 agreements Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Value agreements
- The opportunity to be a part of the Haringey Construction Partnership
- A pipeline of eligible candidates
- Guidance and support to identify qualifications, source high quality training provision and navigate available funding
- Haringey Employment and Skills Team - Customer Service Standards (PDF, 111KB)
- Haringey Works - Complaints Procedure (PDF, 32KB)
Location: The Junction, Wood Green Library (second floor), High Road, Wood Green, N22 6XD.
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Tel: 020 8489 2969 | 020 8489 2852.