Haringey Learns is an inclusive adult learning environment and we want everyone to enjoy learning with us.
Every year we have learners with additional needs who successfully complete their courses and achieve their goals. We aim to make our courses accessible to everyone and to respond to individual and diverse needs.
We hope to work with you so your experience and expertise helps us to make any adjustments you may need to succeed on your course.
If you have or think you might have a disability or learning difference, please let us know at the earliest opportunity when you apply for a course. This includes adults with physical and sensory disabilities, medical conditions and adults who are neurodiverse (autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, ADD/ADHD, mental health difficulties).
An adviser will call you to discuss your individual needs. We will try our best to make reasonable adjustments. We will keep you informed about arrangements we are making on your behalf and when they will be put into place. However, if we are unable to meet your needs, we will do our best to put you in touch with another organisation that can.
Please contact our Learning Support Advisor at Wood Green Learning Centre if you have any questions about the support available.
We can offer you:
- A confidential interview to ensure that you have chosen the right course(s) and discuss what additional support and/or specialist adjustments we can reasonably make
- A discussion with your course tutor to help you identify how the course content, equipment and materials can be adapted
- Regular one-to-one meetings to support you
- The opportunity to discuss any concessions that can be made to complete an assessment when working towards a qualification or solution
Please contact us if you would like a copy of the Haringey Learns Course Programme in large print or on disk.
Wood Green Learning Centre
- Tel 020 8489 2596/2523
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required
Enrolment for all Haringey Learns courses is currently free - enrol now for your free place as fees are subject to change.
Haringey Learns working hours:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday