At HALS we welcome applications from everybody. If you have a health problem or disability that might affect your learning, let us know as soon as possible. An adviser will call you to discuss your individual needs. We will try our best to make reasonable adjustments. We will keep you informed about arrangements we are making on your behalf and when they will be put into place. However, if we are unable to meet your needs, we will do our best to put you in touch with another organisation that can.
The sooner you let us know, the sooner we can respond. If you have any questions about the support available, please contact our Learner Support Adviser at Wood Green Learning Centre.
We can offer you:
- A confidential interview to ensure that you have chosen the right course(s) and discuss what additional support and/or specialist adjustments we can reasonably make.
- A discussion with your course tutor to help you identify how the course contents, equipment and materials can be adapted.
- Regular one to one meetings to discuss any difficulties you are having and work towards a solution.
- The opportunity to discuss any concessions that can be made to complete an assessment when working towards a qualification or solution.
Contact us using the details below if you would like a copy of the HALS programme in large print or on disk.
Wood Green Learning Centre
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Enrolment for all HALS courses is currently free - enrol now for your free place as fees are subject to change.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday