West Green Learning Centre (WGLC)
WGLC works in partnership with several training providers to deliver adult classes to the local community although most of the classes are delivered in the evenings. There are a number of daytime classes available.
WGLC has a number of training rooms, including two ICT suites. All our rooms are available for hire to local businesses and training organisations at very competitive rates. Four of our rooms, which individually have a capacity of 20 - 30 people, can be opened up to increase capacity to up to 150 people.
The Centre is suitable for seminars, presentations, launches, and film screenings.
We offer a further discounted rate to:
- community groups
- voluntary groups
- charitable organisations
Our rooms range over two floors, and apart from the lecture theatre the building has step-free access.
Centre users are also able to hire items such as digital projectors televisions, video cameras etc. from our comprehensive range of audio visual equipment.
Rooms for hire
- Rooms - four rooms are available with seating for 20 to 30 people.
- ICT suites - two ICT suites are available with computers with Internet connection and Microsoft Office as standard.
- Lecture theatre/cinema - lecture theatre/cinema seats 150+. The lecture theatre/cinema is ideal for holding seminars, launches, lectures, and film shows. It is equipped with the latest audio visual aids which make for effective power point, OHP or slide show presentations. The lecture theatre/cinema is also installed with modern state of the art DVD, VHS and surround sound equipment and is available for hire at weekends as well as week days and evenings at very reasonable rates.
|Auditorium - 153 seats||£60 per hour|
|Auditorium + Projector, PC||£70 per hour|
|First Floor Foyer Area||£45 per hour|
|Reception Area/Foyer Area||£25 per hour|
|Classroom (LF04,LF05,LF06)||£25 per hour|
|Training Room (ICT) 25 computers||£40 per hour|
|Training Room (ICT) 15 computers||£30 per hour|
|Charitable & Voluntary Organisations minus 15% discount||Sub - Total|
|Number of flipcharts / display boards||at £5 each|
|DVD/VHS/TV/Interactive Whiteboard||at £10 each|
|Computerised projector - cinema Screen||£60 per day|
|Overhead projector||£20 per day|
|IT Technician||£30 per hour|
|Porterage charge (room layout)||£25 per hour|
To make a booking please complete the booking form in the attached files section below.
West Green Learning Centre
Park View Academy
WGLC is centrally located in West Green Road, adjacent to Downhills Park and Parkview Academy. See the map location in the external links section below. Please note, there are no parking facilities at this site.
- Monday to Thursday: 8am to 9pm
- Friday: 8am to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 3pm
- Sunday: 10am to 2pm
- Hire outside of these times is possible, at an increased rate.
- Tel: 020 8826 9185
- Fax: 020 8826 9192
- Email: email@example.com
- Nearest buses 41, 67, 230, 341
- Nearest tube station Turnpike Lane
- Nearest rail station Seven Sisters, Turnpike Lane.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Enrolment for all HALS courses is currently free - enrol now for your free place as fees are subject to change.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday