New HALS Course Guide 2018/19 now available
Courses starting in September, October and November 2018
- Advice and Enrolment
- Contact details
- Download the HALS Course Guide 2018-19 (PDF, 1MB) for course information and fees
Get advice, take an initial assessment and enrol on a course
Come along to the second Floor at Wood Green Library, High Road N22 6XD to:
- talk with an adviser and discuss your learning needs
- take an online initial assessment
- enrol and pay for your course
You can speak to a tutor or an advisor to ensure that the course you enrol on is right for you. To enrol onto the following courses: English, Maths, ESOL, Computers and Counselling - you will need to complete an initial assessment (English, Maths or ICT).
To enrol for courses starting in September, October and November 2018, book an initial assessment by contacting us on 020 8489 2596 / 2523, or in person at HALS Reception on 2nd Floor, Wood Green Library N22 6XD.
- Tuesday 4 September, 10am-7pm
- Wednesday 5 September, 10am-5pm
- Thursday 6 September, 10am-7pm
- Friday 7 September, 10am-5pm
- Saturday 8 September, 10am-1pm
- Monday 10 September, 10am-5pm
- Tuesday 11 September, 10am-7pm
- Wednesday 12 September, 10am-5pm
- Thursday 13 September, 10am-7pm
- Friday 14 September, 10am-12 noon
Initial assessments take place at 10am, 2pm, and on Tuesdays and Thursday at 5pm. Initial assessments are also available during August.
If you are already on a course and you would like to enrol on to the next level, speak to your course tutor and they will give you a re–enrolment form.
- Wood Green Learning Centre
Ground Floor, Wood Green Library
- Tel 020 8489 2596 / 2523
- Fax 020 8489 2551
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required