Fees and costs
- Enrolment for all HALS courses is currently free - enrol now for your free place as fees are subject to change
Eligibility for funding
Our funding is managed by the Mayor of London, GLA (Greater London Authority) and Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
To qualify for funding, you must be:
- A London resident
- Aged 19 or over on the 31 August 2021
You must fulfil the residency requirements set out in one or more of the following categories:
- UK nationals and other persons with right of abode
- UK nationals in the EEA
- EEA nationals in the UK
- Other non-UK nationals
If you are a refugee, asylum seeker or have another immigration status, please talk to us.
If you live outside of London in the UK, please talk to us.
You will be required to provide evidence of eligibility for public funding and we will let you know how you can do this.
Download our course brochure and register for a course today:
- Tel: 020 8489 2596
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Enrolment for all HALS courses is currently free - enrol now for your free place as fees are subject to change.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday