Fees and costs
- Enrolment for all HALS courses is currently free - enrol now for your free place as fees are subject to change
Eligibility for funding (for courses after July 2020)
Our funding is managed by the Mayor of London, GLA (Greater London Authority) and Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
To qualify for funding, you must be:
- A London resident
- Aged 19 or over on the 31 August 2019
- A citizen within the European Economic Area (EEA) / UK national or have settled status or have the Right of Abode in the UK, and have been ordinarily resident in the UK / EEA for at least the previous three years on the first day of learning
If you are a refugee, asylum seeker or have another immigration status, please talk to us.
If you live outside of London in the UK, please talk to us.
You will be required to provide evidence of eligibility for public funding and we will let you know how you can do this.
Download our course brochure and register for a course today:
- Tel: 020 8489 2596
- Email: email@example.com
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required
Enrolment for all HALS courses is currently free - enrol now for your free place as fees are subject to change.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday