Report/request a repair

Haringey housing services offers a comprehensive repairs service to ensure your council home is well maintained – but did you know that some repairs are the tenant’s/leaseholder’s responsibility? Use the links below to find out about your responsibilities, which repairs are chargeable and who should carry out the repair: 

Once you have reviewed this information, use the following link to report a repair:

Report a repair

Damp and mould

If you have damp and mould in your home, you can report this below:

Report damp and mould

Back to top


Page last updated:

February 21, 2024