Housing Strategy 2017-2022
The Housing Strategy 2017-2022, which was adopted by Full Council Committee on 21 November 2016, sets out our vision for housing in Haringey from 2017 to 2022.
It has four key strategic objectives:
- Achieve a step change in the number of new homes being built
- Improve support and help to prevent homelessness
- Drive up the quality of housing for all residents
- Ensure that housing delivers wider community benefits
These objectives reflect the council’s core role in relation to housing supply, housing need and demand and managing and influencing quality. While we have a broad role as the strategic housing authority, we are placing special focus on our role in increasing housing supply, appropriately managing housing demand and as a landlord, ensuring the best possible management of our own and all social housing stock.
- Download the new Housing Strategy 2017-2022 (PDF, 2MB)
- Download the previous Housing Strategy 2009-2019 (PDF, 2MB)
- Download the Intermediate Housing Policy Statement (PDF, 160KB)
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required