Important - changes to licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO): the Government has extended the Mandatory HMO Licensing Scheme to include more properties. Find out what properties are now included.
- Who we help
- What we do
- What we do for you
- How we help
- Problems and issues we can help you with
- How you get this service
- Contact us
This is a free and confidential service for:
- 16 - 59 year olds
- Single people
Information you give us will only be given to third parties with your written permission.
We work only with people who do not have children. If you have children and need help, use the following link to go to:
- We give support to a person, as an individual, in the way they need it
- We help people in their own community to make friendships and have contact with local people
- We guide people to live on their own without needing support
We work with you on things that are important to you right now. This can mean:
- You gain confidence and learn skills
- You manage your life and learn to deal with issues
- One of our support workers works with you
- A support worker listens to your needs and issues
- Your support worker comes to you at home or another place, close to home, where you feel comfortable to meet
- Together you plan how you can learn to deal with problems on your own
- Your support worker helps you to deal with problems on your own
- Your support worker puts you in touch with experts when you need specialist help
- Money, benefits, debts and rent arrears
- Health - emotional, physical, substance misuse, sexual
- Employment and education
- Loneliness and isolation
- Any professional can recommend you use this service
- You can tell us you want this service. If you or a professional tells us you need this service, it is called a referral
- If you refer yourself, it is called a self-referral
Tel 020 7428 8500
Fax 020 8889 6339
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required