At risk of becoming homeless
People can be threatened with homelessness for many reasons. The following pages provide advice depending on your circumstances:
- private tenant at risk of eviction/at the end of a tenancy
- facing eviction from family or friends
- suffering domestic violence
- experiencing a non-violent relationship breakdown
- leaving prison
- leaving care
- leaving hospital
- options for older people
- experiencing mental health issues or impairments
- ex-armed forces
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through advice, support and legal services.
- For more information visit the Shelter website (external link)
For further help
If you require further help or someone to speak to see our contact us page.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required