You can use the Energy Efficiency Assistance Application Form to request services for yourself or a third party from any of the agencies listed below, or if you would like further information or have a query for Haringey Council's Affordable Warmth Team:
For further information on the organisations listed please follow the links provided in the external links section at the bottom of the page.
North London Warm and Healthy Homes Scheme
- A National Energy Action funded programme
- Provides heating and insulation improvements
- Replacement boilers, full heating systems, loft and cavity wall insulation
- Applicants must have a health condition and be in receipt of benefits
Metropolitan Support Trust
- Gardening Assistance
- Home Security Advice
- A wealth of support available to elderly and vulnerable residents
Haringey Fire Service
- Conducts free home fire safety checks for any residents
- Provides and installs smoke alarms for any resident
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please click the button below.