Gas heating repairs for council tenants

For gas heating repairs, please contact your gas contractor directly:

  • If your home is in Broadwater Farm, North Tottenham or South Tottenham, your gas contractor is K&T Heating. You can contact them directly on 020 8269 4520.
  • If you live in Garton House, Hornsey, Wood Green or in supported housing, your gas contractor is Purdy. You can contact them directly on 01992 703410.

For out-of-hours emergency heating repairs (5pm to 9am Monday to Fridays, and all day at weekends and bank holidays), please call 020 8489 5611.

Remember: if you smell gas, call the National Grid on freephone 0800 111 999 immediately.

Page last updated:

November 24, 2022