Financial advice for tenants
Help is available to improve your financial situation and fulfil your potential to play a greater part in the community and wider society. The Financial Inclusion Team can provide access to affordable financial advice and digital services, and help you to build skills and confidence.
You can register for Money Matters workshops about:
- budgeting, to plan your spending and have more money left at the end of the month
- saving and borrowing, to create a saving plan and find the best ways to borrow
- savvy shopping, to learn when a deal is really a deal and how to snap up real bargains
Other help available
The Financial Inclusion Team provides:
- Money Matters workshops, helping residents make the best use of their resources
- partnerships with other organisations to improve your finances and access to services, budgeting, employability, debt advice, charities, food banks and more
- one-to-one advice, to help you claim benefits and services
- information on benefit changes, particularly welfare benefits, such as bedroom tax, benefit cap and universal credit
- support with rent arrears to avoid eviction, by making affordable arrangements and accessing relevant benefits and other assistance
- supporting young people leaving care, and pensioners and disabled residents to claim benefits
- access to Digital Champions
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8489 5611.