Important - changes to licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO): the Government has extended the Mandatory HMO Licensing Scheme to include more properties. Find out what properties are now included.
Homes for Haringey is responsible for the day to day management of Haringey’s council homes. Information for tenants and leaseholders about Homes for Haringey is available on the Homes for Haringey website (external link).
- To apply for a council home, please see our Housing Register pages.
Homes for Haringey is responsible for:
- housing management
- service development
- housing finance (including home ownership and housing information)
- supported housing (the support service is provided by Haringey Council’s social services team)
- resident involvement
- design and engineering
- voids, general repairs and specialist works
- asset management.
You will also find information on housing associations and mutual exchanges on the Homes for Haringey website (external link).
Housing Services are responsible for:
- housing strategy
- performance and quality
- information management and communications
- external partnerships
- housing applications
- homelessness prevention and housing options
- Hearthstone project
- RSL development
- temporary accommodation procurement
- private sector housing options
For current contact telephone numbers visit Homes for Haringey website (external link).
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required