Understanding the impact of parental alcohol use on children and others -
Wednesday 23 October, 9am-1.30pm.
- Hear more about the impact of alcohol use on children from experienced speakers
- Discuss how we can support families who are impacted by alcohol
- Take away practical resources to use in your work
- Hear from those with lived experience of parental alcohol use
- Engage in networking opportunities
This is one of three conferences taking place across Haringey.
If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See the Insightful Families page for more information about the project and referrals for children and families.