Movers and Shakers Indian Folk Dance
Every Thursday, 2-3pm.
Indian folk dance is great fun for everybody, incorporating simple moves to traditional Indian music. The session has the opportunity to participate in group and paired dances. All dances are accessible so attendees are welcome to take part sitting or standing.
- Buses 41 and W4 Stop Antill Road or Stamford Road (3 min walk)
- Sophia House is approximately a 7 minute walk from Seven Sisters Station
Upon arrival please press the 'Manager' buzzer to gain access to the building. The venue is accessible.
The session is part of a programme of activities from the Silver Active project. Other activities include:
- Dance Medley - weekly until 30 September
- Movers and Shakers Chair-Based Yoga and Mindfulness - weekly until 24 September
- Ballroom Dancing - weekly until 25 September
- Silver Active Tottenham Wandering Tours - 8 and 22 August
All Silver Active activities are aimed at those aged 55 and over but everyone is welcome.