Every Wednesday 3-4pm - free refreshments available.
A taster of a variety of ballroom dances including rumba, waltz, cha cha cha and many more. The class is suitable for beginners and dancers learn the steps individually. The opportunity to dance in pairs is available should individuals wish to take part in this. All dances are accessible so attendees are welcome to take part sitting or standing.
- Bus 67 Stop Plevna Crescent (1 minute walk)
- Buses 259 or 279 Stop St Ann's Road (5 mins walk)
Please press the 'Manager' buzzer to gain access to the building. The venue is accessible.
The session is part of a programme of activities from the Silver Active project. Other activities include:
- Dance Medley - weekly until 30 September
- Movers and Shakers Chair-Based Yoga and Mindfulness - weekly until 24 September
- Movers and Shakers Indian Folk Dancing - weekly until 27 September
- Silver Active Tottenham Wandering Tours - 8 and 22 August
All Silver Active activities are aimed at those aged 55 and over but everyone is welcome.