Natural Building Course
Thursday, 24 January, 2019
Understanding Technical Details - Run by the School of Natural Building at the Hub
- All you ever wanted to ask about Strawbale building
- Natural foundations that can save you £££s
- Plinth walls and foundations – what’s the difference?
- Airtight doors and windows without expensive tapes
- How do I attach wall cupboards and sockets to straw walls?
- Compression for load-bearing and infill
- How do I build the roof first on my loadbearing building?
- Prefabrication developments.
Once enrolled on the course, you can send questions to be answered during the course.
Start and finish times:
10am - 4pm
Event contact details:
To Book email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: schoolofnaturalbuilding.co.uk
Cost: £75 (Early Bird offer of £100 for 2 people, if you book 3 weeks before the course start date)