How to put your bins out
Please put your bins out:
- As close to the collection time as possible – and take it back in as soon after collection as possible
- As close to the edge of your property as possible – and not on the highway
- Where our staff can reach them quickly and easily – not obstructed by cars, bikes or plants
- With the lids shut and any sacks securely tied
- With any sharp objects, like broken glass, wrapped in newspaper, and placed in the refuse, not recycling bin. Do not place in sacks.
- Without contaminating your bin – see our which bin? page if you’re not sure
See our assisted collections page if you need help putting your bins out.
Page last updated:
13 December 2017