Fly Tipping and Dumped Rubbish
To report dumped rubbish or fly tipping you need to register or log in to My Account and then select ‘Add a Report’, then select the category from the drop down menu.
- Or, you can use the Our Haringey app to report this via your mobile phone while out and about
- Alternatively please contact the Veolia Haringey Contact Centre:
- To report someone who you have seen dumping rubbish or fly tipping you will need to fill in the Report someone for dumping rubbish form
You can also use these contact details to report any dumps or fly-tips that you have noticed in the borough. The council is working in partnership with Veolia to clear smaller dumped or fly-tipped items within 6 hours of the reports being received by the Contact Centre.
Fixed Penalty Notices
People who dump rubbish and litter can be fined or prosecuted by the courts. See the fixed penalty notice page for more details.
Report an abandoned trolley
- Freephone: 0800 316 1241 (8am-6pm, answer machine after hours)
- Web: Trolleywise website (external link)
Trolleywise have a mix of contracted stores that they cover on pre-planned routes and are currently contracted to collect trolleys on behalf of the following stores:
Abandoned trolleys, which are not on the Trolleywise’ list can be reported using our Report it details above.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required