COVID-19: Increasing pressure on waste services means possible delays. We’re working hard to collect your waste and recycling, but if we miss a collection, please bear with us as we will collect it within 48 hours.
Fly Tipping and Dumped Rubbish
If you report dumped rubbish or fly tipping using My Account, you'll be able to view the progress of your report. Select ‘Add a Report’, then select the category from the drop down menu.
- If you don't require updates on progress you can report these issues to us anonymously without registering.
- Or, you can use the Love Clean Streets/Our Haringey app to report this via your mobile phone while out and about
- Alternatively please contact the Veolia Haringey Contact Centre:
- To report someone who you have seen dumping rubbish or fly tipping you will need to fill in the Report someone for dumping rubbish form
You can also use these contact details to report any dumps or fly-tips that you have noticed in the borough. The council is working in partnership with Veolia to clear smaller dumped or fly-tipped items within 6 hours of the reports being received by the Contact Centre.
Fixed Penalty Notices
People who dump rubbish and litter can be fined or prosecuted by the courts. See the fixed penalty notice page for more details.
Report an abandoned trolley
- Freephone: 0800 316 1241 (8am-6pm, answer machine after hours)
- Web: Trolleywise website (external link)
Trolleywise have a mix of contracted stores that they cover on pre-planned routes and are currently contracted to collect trolleys on behalf of the following stores:
Abandoned trolleys, which are not on the Trolleywise’ list can be reported using our Report it details above.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required