How to put bins out
- Put bins out before collections start at 6am unless you have a timed collection
- Make sure bins are easy to see.
- Put bins close to the edge of the property but not on the highway.
- Take bins back in as soon as possible.
- Wrap sharp objects, like broken glass, in newspaper.
- Shut bin lids and tie up sacks.
Check our which bin to use page if you aren't sure if something can go into your recycling bin.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required