The Big London Energy Switch
- Are you paying too much for your electricity and gas bills?
- How much could I save?
- What do I need to do?
- No access to the Internet or email?
- Register now
What is the Big London Energy Switch?
The Big London Energy Switch is a collective switching scheme. It works by bringing together a large group of residential consumers and using this collective volume to secure better deals from energy suppliers in an auction process.
This process is managed by iChoosr. The more people who register to switch, the better the deal we will be able to negotiate. You can choose to take the new energy tariff deal or not so there's nothing to lose!
- Watch the short Collective Switching video on YouTube (external link)
You could save £200 on your energy bills. Some people have saved more or less than this, depending on their current tariff and how much energy they use. Of the thousands of people who signed up for the recent Big London Energy Switch 99% could save money on their energy bills!
I helped my mum sign up. She said switching to the new deal was really straightforward - everything was taken care of for her.
Let us do the hard work and find out if you could save money by switching your energy provider. To register for the next Big London Energy Switch visit the Big London Energy Switch website (external link) and follow the instructions.
The process is simple:
- Registration - register for free, and without obligation online. You’ll need the name of your current energy supplier(s), current tariff(s) and your current annual consumption in kWh or spend. You can find this on your energy bill or your annual energy statement
- Auction - an auction takes place where suppliers submit bids to provide the most competitive offer for you
- Personal offer - after the auction you will be sent a personal offer based on the information you provided during registration
- Switch and save - the decision is then yours as to whether you want to accept your offer or not. There is no obligation to switch. Your details will only be shared with the winning supplier after you have confirmed that you want to switch
If you already have a very good deal for your gas and electricity we may not be able to offer you a lower tariff, but as there is no obligation to switch, why not register online (external link) to find out how much you could save.
Up to five households can register using the same email address.
Why not help out a neighbour or friend who doesn't have access to the Internet or email, but wants to take part?
Register online for the next Big Switch now - visit Big London Energy Switch website (external link).