Solar Together London
Solar Together London is a group buying scheme. It brings together households and local government to get high quality solar panels at a highly competitive price.
How does it work?
- Registration: you register for free before 7 September. You need to tell us details of your roof, like its size and position. The more people that register, the better the deal for each household. Registration does not commit you to anything.
- Auction: On 22 August an auction was held where pre-vetted installers submitted their lowest prices.
- Your personalised offer: from 10 September you will be contacted with a personalised offer, based on the specifications of your roof. It includes your costs and return on the investment of a solar panel installation.
- You decide: the decision is then yours as to whether you want to accept your offer. There is no obligation to continue. You will have until 19 October to decide and will be invited to visit a local information session.
- Installation: if you accept the offer, the winning supplier will contact you to schedule a survey of your roof and set an installation date. All installations will be completed by the end of March 2019.
- Registration opens - 23 June 2018
- Auction - 22 August 2018
- Registration closes - 7 September 2018
- Personalised offers sent out - 10 September 2018
- Acceptance ends - 19 October 2018
- Installations take place - October 2018 to end March 2019
How to register
To register visit the Solar Together London website (external link).
Find out more
Solar Together London is being run in partnership with iChoosr - independent experts in group buying. Their dedicated helpdesk is available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8am-5.30pm on 0800 060 8509.
There's also information available on the Solar Together London website (external link).
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required