- ASB Enforcement Officers
- What we do
- Waste contract monitoring and management
- Street enforcement
- Highways maintenance
- Contact us
ASB Enforcement Officers
Our ASB Enforcement Officers will investigate the more serious complaints of Anti Social Behaviour and take appropriate action. We will also investigate Licensing issues, Fly-tipping and Highway offences.
Please see the contact us section below for the contact details of the ASB Enforcement Officers.
What we do
All wards in Haringey have Officers responsible for:
Waste contract monitoring and management
Client and Contract Monitoring officers work with the waste contractor Veolia to monitor and find solutions to waste, litter and dumping issues:
- refuse collection monitoring
- recycling collection monitoring
- street cleansing monitoring
- rubbish in front gardens
- graffiti and fly-posting
- dog fouling
ASB Enforcement officers take enforcement action against a range of offences:
- nuisance bonfires
- failure of businesses to responsibly dispose of waste
- unauthorised street trading
- unlicensed skips and highways obstructions
They use a range of powers including fixed penalty notices, the use of notices requiring environmental improvement or compliance, the issue of simple cautions, and for more serious and repeat offending they can recommend prosecution.
The team can also respond to reports of lost and stray dogs and is involved in the process for applications for street trading licenses.
Highways Inspectors work with the highways contractor Ringway Jacobs to ensure that roads are repaired, maintained and inspected when needed:
Highways Inspectors regularly inspect every street in your area. Please see the contact us section below for contact details.
- Noise and Nuisance Manager - Jennifer Barrett
- ASB Enforcement Manager - Joan Appavoo
- Waste Enforcement Manager - Sarah Greer
For waste contract services / requests and complaints contact:
- Phone: 020 8885 7700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: Veolia Environmental Services website (external link)
Alternatively you can use the relevant online Report a Problem eform.
ASB Enforcement Officers / Highways Inspectors / Waste Monitoring
For all enquiries contact:
- Phone: 020 8489 1335
- Alternatively you can use the relevant online Report a Problem eform.
- Drop into any of the council’s Customer Service Centres or look out for your local Enforcement Officers on the street
- ASB Enforcement Team
Environment and Neighbourhoods
Level 4 - Alexandra House
10 Station Raod
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required
Report it online
You can report a range of issues such as dumped rubbish, fly posting, graffiti, refuse and recycling problems online.
- See our Report it page for more details.