- ASB Enforcement Officers
- What we do
- Waste contract monitoring and management
- Street enforcement
- Highways maintenance
- Team Leaders
- Contact us
Our ASB Enforcement Officers will investigate the more serious complaints of Anti Social Behaviour and take appropriate action. We will also investigate Licensing issues Fly-tipping and Highway offences.
Please see the contact us section below for the contact details of the ASB Enforcement Officers.
All wards in Haringey have Officers responsible for:
Client and Contract Monitoring officers work with the waste contractor Veolia to monitor and find solutions to waste, litter and dumping issues:
- refuse collection monitoring
- recycling collection monitoring
- street cleansing monitoring
- rubbish in front gardens
- graffiti and fly-posting
- dog fouling
ASB Enforcement officers take enforcement action against a range of offences:
- nuisance bonfires
- failure of businesses to responsibly dispose of waste
- unauthorised street trading
- unlicensed skips and highways obstructions
They use a range of powers including fixed penalty notices, the use of notices requiring environmental improvement or compliance, the issue of simple cautions, and for more serious and repeat offending they can recommend prosecution.
Highways Inspectors work with the highways contractor Ringway Jacobs to ensure that roads are repaired, maintained and inspected when needed:
Highways Inspectors regularly inspect every street in your area. Please see the contact us section below for contact details.
- North Team Leader – Alison Pibworth
- West Team Leader – David Shipp
- East Team Leader – Brian Ellick
For waste contract services / requests and complaints contact:
- Phone: 020 8885 7700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: Veolia Environmental Services website (external link)
Alternatively you can use the relevant online Report a Problem eform.
ASB Enforcement Officers / Highways Inspectors / Waste Monitoring
For all enquiries contact:
- Phone: 020 8489 1335
- Alternatively you can use the relevant online Report a Problem eform.
- Drop into any of the council’s Customer Service Centres or look out for your local Enforcement Officers on the street
- ASB Enforcement Team
Environment and Neighbourhoods
Level 1 - River Park House
225 High Road
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required