Local Shops Offering Food Deliveries in Haringey
There are a number of local shops that are able to deliver. Many of these can take payment over the phone.
For your safety, please:
- Agree whether or not you will accept substitutions and note any dietary requirements before placing an order
- Ensure that food / goods are left outside the doorstep and ask for a receipt. Communicate to the person delivering via message or phone call
- Wherever possible payments should be made by bank transfer or Paypal to minimise the risk of passing on the virus.
- Ensure that food / goods are left outside the doorstep. Communicate to the person delivering via message or phone call.
- Check the safety of the products delivered. Check any packaging is sealed and the temperature of product on delivery e.g. If it’s meant to be frozen, is it still frozen?
- Wash shopping wherever possible and wash hands for 20 seconds with soap after touching it
- The Council bears no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the information listed on the map
- Businesses which say deliveries are ‘paused’ are currently not accepting orders but please check back as they may have more availability over the next few days
- Businesses may change their plans and stop delivering at short notice, please contact them to find out more about their current situation
- The Council bears no responsibility for managing or monitoring product pricing or quality.
- Please contact the Council if any information should be amended or removed.
Add your business to the map
If you are a local shop and would like for your information to be listed here or help in arranging deliveries please complete this online form.
London-wide delivery services
We have also produced a list of some London-wide food and grocery delivery services that may be of use.