Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice: Council Services
Haringey is preparing for further impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and making sure that we continue to provide essential services to the public. Please see the list below for changes to specific services (do note this page will be updated regularly).
- Benefits and Council Tax
- Customer Services
- Domestic abuse
- If you or someone you know is worried about domestic abuse or other forms of Violence Against Women and Girls, help and support is available: Getting help for VAWG.
- Energy bills
- Utilities support for vulnerable customers.
- Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS)
- Online courses are available.
- Leisure centres
- Leisure centres are open. Haringey has 4 leisure centres managed by Fusion Lifestyle.
- Museum and Archives
- Refuse and Recycling
- Updates on marriage, civil partnership and citizenship ceremonies. There are also new rules around death registrations, guidance for the care of the deceased (external link) and information on cremation and burial services (external link)
- All schools, colleges and other further education settings are open for face-to-face teaching during term time
- A range of resources is available to keep your children safe and support their wellbeing.
- Social care services
- Service changes made due to the pandemic.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required