Council Tax scams warning: fraudsters pretending to be from the council, Valuation Office Agency and GOV.UK are calling, texting and emailing people. If you are asked for your bank details, told to pay a fee or sent a link to claim a refund it is probably a scam. We will not ask you to pay a fee for a refund, or for your bank details.
Make an online Council Tax payment
Choose one of the options below to pay your Council Tax online.
If you don't wish to register for My Account you can pay your Council Tax using our online payments system.
Why sign up to My Account?
- You can view your council tax account history and manage your payments
- You can quickly access other services like benefits, move in/move out and report a problem
- It's safe and secure, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is mobile friendly
How do I make a payment in My Account?
- Once you are logged in simply register your Council Tax details
- Click on 'View your Council Tax Accounts'
- Click on the 'Make a payment' button and follow the steps