Register or tell us you've moved
The easiest way is online via My Account:
- Register or log in to your My Account.
- Select ‘Tell us that you’ve moved home’.
- Select the appropriate service.
If you don’t want to register for Council Tax online, you can download the Council Tax registration form (PDF, 336KB).
Once completed, please return to:
Corporate and Customer Services | Revenues
PO Box 10505
London N22 7WJ
To register your details quickly and accurately, you need to provide the following:
- property address
- your name and the names of anyone over 18 living in the property
- the date you rented / purchased the property
- the date you moved into the property
If you already live in Haringey and receive Council Tax Reduction or Housing Benefit, please see our change in circumstances page.
Moved into Haringey
If you’ve just moved into the borough, find out about other Haringey services.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required