Due to essential system maintenance, our Council Tax, Benefits and Landlord portals will be unavailable from Thursday 30 March, 10pm to Monday 3 April, 8am. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Register or tell us you've moved


The easiest way is online via My Account: 

  1. Register or log in to your My Account
  2. Select ‘Tell us that you’ve moved home’. 
  3. Select the appropriate service. 

Registration form 

If you don’t want to register for Council Tax online, you can download the  Council Tax registration form (PDF, 336KB).

Once completed, please return to: 

Corporate and Customer Services | Revenues 
PO Box 10505 
Wood Green 
London N22 7WJ 


Contact Council Tax 

To register your details quickly and accurately, you need to provide the following: 

  • property address 
  • your name and the names of anyone over 18 living in the property 
  • the date you rented / purchased the property 
  • the date you moved into the property 

If you already live in Haringey and receive Council Tax Reduction or Housing Benefit, please see our change in circumstances page

Moved into Haringey 

If you’ve just moved into the borough, find out about other Haringey services

Page last updated:

February 6, 2023

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)