allpay Payment Cards
allpay is an easy way to pay Council Tax, Housing Rent, Housing Benefit Overpayments or Haringey Invoices. Payments can be made at any retail outlet displaying the PayPoint sign or at any Post Office™ near to you.
You will require:
- Your allpay Payment Card to make payments for Council Tax and Housing Rent. Note that Council Tax payment cards are no longer issued so this applies to only those customers who have an existing Council Tax allpay payment card.
- Your Council Tax or Housing Benefit Overpayment bill/letter with a barcode.
- Your Haringey Council Invoice with a barcode on the front to make payments for Leasehold Service Charges, Community Alarm bills, Community Care bills, Allotment Rents or Commercial Rent
Payments made today will be posted to your account overnight and will update the balance outstanding – there is no delay in the payment reaching your account.
Order a Payment Card
To order an allpay Payment Card for Housing Rent contact:
Homes for Haringey Rent Accounts team on 020 8489 5611
Please note that Council Tax allpay Payment Cards are no longer issued - you can now use your Council Tax bill which has a barcode that can also be scanned at PayPoint or Post Office outlets.
Payments can be made at any retail outlet displaying the PayPoint sign. You will require your allpay Payment Card to use this service.
Find your nearest PayPoint outlet
Additional payment outlet information
In addition to the allpay PayPoint search facility above you can also find additional information about:
- PayPoint outlets via the PayPoint website (external link) or
- Post Office branches via the Post Office website (external link)
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required
Find my nearest
Visit My Haringey to get information about your property and local area including council tax bands, parking zones, planning applications and much more