New Parking Permits Account
We have just introduced a new account for parking permit holders and visitor permits. Find out more about parking permits. Note this is different to our main My Account (see below).
What's available in My Account
My Account provides quick and secure access to many services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Through My Account you can:
View and manage your Council Tax account
Report a problem in a street or park
Apply for Free School Meals and Clothing Grants
We’ll be making more services available online in the coming months, so you can do more when it’s convenient for you. Register now if you haven’t already!
Help with Council Tax services
Help with Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
You can also apply for benefits and council tax reductions online here:
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction services online
Other online services
These services are not currently available through My Account - click the following links for more details:
- Apply for a parking permit
- Pay or appeal a Penalty Charge Notice (parking fine)
- View and comment on planning applications
- Apply for a school place
- Report a missed bin collection
- Report a noise problem
Many more services are available through our Services for Residents pages.
We have developed some simple to use self-help tools to help you with common problems and find the help you need.
- Council tenants can sign up to Housing Online to manage rent payments, report repairs and more
- Those on the Housing Register can use the Home Connections site and mobile app to view and bid for properties
Help and support for residents
We want to make sure all Haringey residents get the help and support available to them.
See our Here to Help page for information on:
- other financial help
- mental health support
- Our Haringey - environmental problem reports
- Library Catalogue - browse and reserve items
- My Haringey Home - for council tenants
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required