Class 7 - Services provided by the council
Information about the services the council provides including leaflets, guidance and newsletters.
- Advice and guidance
- Community and leisure (information for visitors to Haringey)
- Councillors and MPs
- Election information
- Leaflets, booklets and newsletters
- Media releases
- Regulatory and licensing responsibilities and Animal welfare and control
- Services for local businesses
- Services for members of the public
- Services for other organisations
- Services for which the council is entitled to recover a fee, together with those fees
- Building Control Charges
- Council Tax Bands and Charges
- Freedom of Information charging policy
- Library Borrowing Charges
- Licensing Act 2003 - Application Forms (fees)
- Local Land Charges
- Parking Charges for Parking Permits
- Parking Charges for Parking Tickets
- Planning Application – fees
- Marriages and Civil Partnerships (fees)
- Social Care Charges
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required