Class 2 - What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information about projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
- Capital programme
- Council Expenditure
- District auditor’s report
- Election expenses - see the Register of Councillors' Interests
- Financial audit reports - see Audit Committee
- Financial statements, budgets and variance reports
- Financial statements for projects and events:
- Internal financial regulations – see Council Constitution - Part Four, Section 1
- The members' allowances scheme and the allowances paid under it to councillors each year
- Pay and grading structure (PDF 464KB)
- Procurement procedures
- Spending reviews
- Staff allowances and expenses (see ‘Pay and grading structure’ above)
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required