Common Information Requests
We get many requests for information which is already available on our website or in other places online.
To save time, please have a look at the following before sending your information request through to us.
- Council Budgets and Expenditure
- Doing Business with Haringey Council
- Haringey Development Vehicle (HDV)
- National Non Domestic Rate - NNDR
- Parking and Traffic Enforcement
- Social Care Expenditure and Statistics
- Workforce Information
- Search the Freedom of Information (FOI) request database
- Make an FOI request
- NNDR Occupation List - June 2018 (Excel, 849KB) - Rateable Value, Exemption Description, Relief Description
- NNDR Occupation List - November 2018 (Excel, 1259KB)- Rateable Value, Exemption Description, Relief Description
- Parking income/revenues – our Parking and Traffic Enforcement Annual Report provides figures on PCNs issued, representations received, PCNs cancelled and income and expenditure.
- Penalty Charge Notices issued – including location and type of contravention. This information is published quarterly.
- CCTV enforcement – information about enforcement of traffic (and some parking) offences by CCTV cameras, including locations of cameras.
- Speed cameras are managed by the London Safety Camera Partnership (external link). Any information requests about speed cameras should be directed to that partnership.
- Children's Services - Children In Need Census (external link)
Characteristics of children in need including data tables and comparator data
- Children's Services - Children Looked After (external link)
Adoption Statistics including national and local level data, reports, historical data etc. Numbers/rate of CIC, UASCs overtime as well as key performance stats and comparator data. The data set includes children placed, starting and ceasing to be looked after in year, those adopted, care leavers and whether they are in employment, education and training or suitable accommodation as well as outcomes data for looked after children and children missing from placement in year.
- Finance Finance return (Section 251 return) (external link)
Actual local authority expenditure on education and children and young people’s services for 2014/15.
- Adults Social Care - Community Care Statistics - Social Services Activity in England 2015-16 (external link)
Various NHS statistics and reports across a range of NHS and health related activity/ returns.
- Adults Social Care - Personal Social Services expenditure and unit cost data (external link)
Statistics including national and local level data on social care expenditure
- Adults Social Care - Social care data collections (external link)
Collection of datasets including information on: social care outcomes, short and long term support, adult social care financial return, safeguarding, deprivation of liberty safeguards and guardianship under the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Our Pay Policy Statement provides information about the council’s organisational structure and senior officers’ pay and responsibilities.
- Our Employment Profile provides information about the make-up of our workforce.
- The Pay and grading structure (PDF, 548KB) shows the employment grades and pay rates.
- Our Staffing and Remuneration Committee makes decisions about pay and employment matters for the council. Reports considered and decisions made by that Committee are published on our website. The People Management Report is produced four times a year and provides an overview of the Council’s workforce, including details of agency staff, consultants, the workforce equality profile and sickness levels. To access this report:
- Select a committee meeting date from the list
- Select the “Agenda Reports Pack”
- Locate the People Management Report from the index (the report is not considered at every meeting so if you do not see the report listed in the index, try another meeting date).
You can use the following search too to see if someone has already asked the same question:
If you can't find the answer above, or in our Freedom of Information request database, then use the following to make a request: