Chase up/Check progress of a repair
Did you know the easiest way to check the status of a repair is through Housing Online (your online account)?
- You can report a repair, book and manage appointments and track progress quickly and easily.
- Registration is quick, easy, free and best of all, once you’ve signed up, you’ll be able to do so much more than view your repairs status.
- Your 24-hour secure online account will give you access to a wide range of services
Why spend time in phone queues or writing emails when you can do it instantly online?
Waiting for a repair?
We always aim to complete repairs as soon as possible but on inspection, we may identify factors that mean we can’t start/complete the repair on our first visit or even in one visit. If you are still waiting for a repair to be completed, the delay could be caused by any number of issues such as:
- Parts need to be ordered/have been ordered and we are awaiting delivery
- Equipment needs to be ordered or arranged before we are able carry out/complete the repair
- A specialist tradesperson needs to be booked to carry out/complete the repair
- The repair has to be carried out in stages and therefore can’t be completed in one visit
If you’re worried about the progress of your repair because you missed/forgot about the appointment, you can rebook an appointment yourself using Housing Online. It’s really quick and easy to do.
If the work was carried out more than 7 days ago but you’re not happy with it please log a new repair request here.
For all other issues regarding the status of an existing repair simply:
Alternatively contact us online:
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required