Making payments - it's easier online or with the 24hr payment line
If you wish to make a payment for council tax, business rates (Non-domestic) housing rent, Haringey Council invoices, reminders and final demands, housing benefit overpayments, commercial rents and Parking Fines:
- Please use the 24hr payment line 0300 4560520, or pay online - for more information see the online payment page
For further information in relation to Parking fines go to the parking fine payments page.
Reporting dumped or abandoned vehicles.
Payment enquiries, extended claims, ineligible claims, rent officer appeals and decisions.
- See the Building Control pages
Change of address
Children and young people
Family Information Service, Free school meals, School admissions - applications for school places.
Complaints, compliments or suggestions
Applications for disabled badges (Freedom passes) - only at Customer Service Centres as supporting documentation is required.
- More information on concessionary travel
Registering for council tax, termination of accounts and refunds, problems with payments, including dealing with arrears, bailiff calls, amending payment details (bank account details, payment dates, and payment methods).
To make a council tax payment using the 24hr payment line call 0300 4560520 or pay your council tax online.
- More information on voter registration and download an application form
- See the Environmental Health pages
Graffiti and fly posting
Housing Advice & Options
Housing and homelessness advice, including provision of accommodation lists and council house application forms.
- More information go to the Housing Advice and Options pages
Medical needs applications, Home Connections bidding and applications.
- More information go to the Home Connections pages
Housing (Homes for Haringey)
Council estate parking - applications for estate parking permits (Customer Service Centres only), Reporting repairs for council sheltered housing.
- Library Catalogue - renew and reserve items online
- More information on Haringey Libraries
Member services (councillors details)
- For information about local elected representatives - Councillors and Members of Parliament go to the council and democracy pages.
- Phone 020 8489 0000 to report noisy parties outside office hours or report a noise problem online now
Planning applications, enforcement and appeals.
- For more information visit our online planning system
(trees, parks etc.)
Contacting the council online
Now you can deal with the council 24 hours a day 365 days of the year and avoid having to visit a council office or make a phone call. From paying your council tax to making a request under the Freedom of Information Act contacting the council is much easier.