- 187-197A High Road
Temporary reduction in service
Opening times: Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm.
Due to COVID-19, we may have to decide at short notice to temporarily reduce the services available at our Customer Service Centres. This is to protect both residents and our team. We all need to play our part in helping to prevent the further spread of the virus.
We are discouraging all residents from making non-urgent trips to our customer service centres in line with the government National lockdown guidance (external link).
We are open for emergencies only and for those residents who are not able to access the Internet.
Appointments - all you need to know
I already have an appointment
Please note: appointments are subject to change or cancellation if there is an outbreak of COVID-19, which may result in a reduced service or closure of the centre.
We will let you know about any changes to your appointment using the contact details you provided at the time of booking.
I need to make an appointment
When making an appointment please make sure a valid phone number is provided so we can let you know about any changes to your appointment.
Please book an appointment by phone by calling us on 020 8489 2280.
- What we can do. We are able to process parking permit refunds. If you want to purchase an estate permit or voucher these can be ordered online at the Homes for Haringey website.
- What we cannot do. At the moment, we cannot process parking permits or vouchers from the centre. This must be done via the Internet or on the phone by calling 0208 489 1000, Option 4.
Please note: Doors close promptly at 4pm as the Library closes at 4pm. This means we cannot guarantee to see residents who arrive after 3.30pm.
This centre is busy on Mondays. Please try to visit between Tuesday and Friday if possible. If you do need to visit our centre, you should aim to arrive before 3.30pm. If we are very busy and you arrive after 3.30pm we cannot guarantee you will be seen. If the centre is busy you will be asked to return and given an appointment - date and time to return.
- Disabled access - the centre is fully accessible by the disabled and there we provide a hearing loop. Currently, disabled toilets are available in Wood Green Mall close to the Wood Green Library entrance. Disabled users with Blue Badges can park in the streets close to the centre.
- Hearing-impaired users - access to British Sign Language interpreters can be arranged at our information point. Please note: it is likely that an appointment can be arranged within four weeks - this is due to a national shortage of British Sign Language interpreters.
- Users whose first language is not English - you should arrange for a friend or family member who can speak English to come to the centre with you. You need to be with them as we need your permission to speak with them about you.
- Arriving by bus - Bus routes 29, 67, 121, 123, 141, 144, 184, 221, 230, 232, 243, 329, W3 and W4 pass close by.
- Arriving by tube - The nearest tube is Wood Green Station on the Piccadilly Line.
- Arriving by train - The nearest National Rail station is Alexandra Palace Station.
- Car parking - Wood Green is within the Wood Green Controlled Parking Zone. Some pay bays are available in the area but centre visitors are advised to use the public car parking in the Wood Green Shopping City.
Back to top
Remember you can do a wide range of transactions online using any device:
Back to top