Important: you must have an appointment to visit our customer service centres.
- 187-197A High Road
Access face-to-face services
Opening times - Appointments
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 10am to 4pm - last admission/appointment will be 3.30pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10am to 5pm - last admission/appointment will be 4.30pm
If you do not have an appointment you may not be given access to the centre but will be given the opportunity to book an appointment.
Windrush Compensation Scheme
Please note the Customer Service Centre does not deal with Windrush Compensation Scheme enquiries. These are dealt with separately at Marcus Garvey, Wood Green and Hornsey library by appointment only. You can book an appointment by phoning 0800 678 1925 or by sending an email to: WindrushCompensationScheme@homeoffice.gov.uk
Appointments - all you need to know
I already have an appointment
Please note: appointments are subject to change or cancellation if there is an outbreak of COVID-19, which may result in a reduced service or closure of the centre.
We will let you know about any changes to your appointment using the contact details you provided at the time of booking.
I need to make an appointment
When making an appointment please make sure a valid phone number is provided so we can let you know about any changes to your appointment.
Please book an appointment online or by phone:
Book via our online service
- What we can do. We are able to process parking permit refunds. If you want to purchase an estate permit or voucher these can be ordered online at the Homes for Haringey website.
- What we cannot do. At the moment, we cannot process parking permits or vouchers from the centre - however do offer a next day collection service for visitor vouchers. This must be done via the internet or on the phone by calling 020 8489 1000, Option 4.
Please note: This centre is busy on Mondays. Please try to visit between Tuesday and Friday if possible. If you do need to visit our centre, you should aim to arrive before 3.30pm. If we are very busy and you arrive after 3.30pm we cannot guarantee you will be seen. If the centre is busy you will be asked to return and given an appointment - date and time to return.
- Disabled access - the centre is fully accessible by the disabled and there we provide a hearing loop. Currently, disabled toilets are available in Wood Green Mall close to the Wood Green Library entrance. Disabled users with Blue Badges can park in the streets close to the centre.
- Hearing-impaired users - access to British Sign Language interpreters can be arranged at our information point. Please note: it is likely that an appointment can be arranged within four weeks - this is due to a national shortage of British Sign Language interpreters.
- Users whose first language is not English - you should arrange for a friend or family member who can speak English to come to the centre with you. You need to be with them as we need your permission to speak with them about you.
- Arriving by bus - Bus routes 29, 67, 121, 123, 141, 144, 184, 221, 230, 232, 243, 329, W3 and W4 pass close by.
- Arriving by tube - The nearest tube is Wood Green Station on the Piccadilly Line.
- Arriving by train - The nearest National Rail station is Alexandra Palace Station.
- Car parking - Wood Green is within the Wood Green Controlled Parking Zone. Some pay bays are available in the area but centre visitors are advised to use the public car parking in the Wood Green Shopping City.
Back to top
Remember you can do a wide range of transactions online using any device:
Back to top