Important: you must have an appointment to visit our customer service centres.
- Tottenham Green Pools and Fitness
1 Philip Lane
Access to face-to-face services
Opening Times - Appointments
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 10am to 4pm - last admission/appointment will be 3.30pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10am to 5pm - last admission/appointment will be 4.30pm
If you do not have an appointment you may not be given access to the centre but will be given the opportunity to book an appointment.
Windrush Compensation Scheme
- Please note the Customer Service Centre does not deal with Windrush Compensation Scheme enquiries. These are dealt with separately at Marcus Garvey, Wood Green and Hornsey library by appointment only. You can book an appointment by phoning 0800 678 1925 or by sending an email to: WindrushCompensationScheme@homeoffice.gov.uk
Back to top
Book an appointment
To ensure that you can be seen and to keep our staff and visitors safe during this time, please book an appointment online or by phone:
Book via our online service
We can assist residents who are unable to access the internet to access online services. We can provide application forms and order forms for parking permits and visitor permits, and we are able to help you complete these if required. Visitor permits cannot be printed at the customer service centre, but will be sent to you in the post when forms are completed and payment made.
This can take 10 working days.
What we can do
- We are able to offer residents assistance on the PCs in the service centre who wish to apply for online residents and visitor permits. You will need to bring:
- vehicle ownership documents, this is the V5c or New Keepers Slip and Bill of Sale
- a current email address
- proof of address
- a form of payment
- evidence of concessionary status if applicable
- We will help you to register for and purchase virtual permits and visitor permits.
- We can also assist residents who are unable to access the internet and provide application forms and order forms for resident permits and visitor permits and are able to help with the completion of these forms, if required. Paper visitor vouchers are pre-printed and sequential and are stored securely offsite, these will be posted out to you or can be collected from Wood Green Customer Service Centre at an agreed date and time. We cannot offer a same day service.
- We accept paper permits for refund; you will need to bring your paper permit with you; refunds are per full unexpired month and subject to an administration fee of £20.
What we cannot do
- We cannot issue paper visitor permits on the same day
- We cannot assist with PCNs
- We cannot print visitors vouchers from the service centres as this system is now obsolete.
- We cannot print paper resident permits as this system is obsolete and all permits are virtual.
- The legacy visitor vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded and once expired cannot be used.
Estate permits and vouchers
- You need to apply online via the Housing pages.
- If you require assistance, please make an appointment online or by calling 020 8489 2280.
- We can print resident permits in both service centres; please make an appointment
- We can provide pre-printed visitor vouchers in both service centres, please make an appointment
Please note: This centre is busy on Mondays. Please try to visit between Tuesday and Friday if possible. If you do need to visit our centre, you should aim to arrive before 3.30pm. If we are very busy and you arrive after 3.30pm we cannot guarantee you will be seen. If the centre is busy you will be asked to return and given an appointment - date and time to return.
Remember you can complete a wide range of transactions online:
Back to top