Help Providing Feedback

Do you need help providing feedback?

Our Customer Service Officers can help you with translations, interpreting, audio recordings, signing and Braille.

Your local Councillor, Member of Parliament, a specialist advice agency such as the Citizens’ Advice Bureau, or a specialist organisation such as Age Concern, MIND, or Voice for the Child in Care may also be able to help you.

Page last updated:

May 17, 2023

Find my nearest

Visit My Haringey to get information about your property and local area including council tax bands, parking zones, planning applications and much more