The Bridge Renewal Trust
Community Impact Haringey (external link) is Haringey Council’s Strategic Partner for the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS). They are working with our partners to ensure the local voluntary sector is stronger, able to attract more external funding and deliver better services.
They offer support to Haringey’s VCS with:
- funding and bidding support
- volunteering support
- organisational development and innovation
- partnership and collaboration
A stronger sector will be better placed to use its grassroots expertise to provide quality services that meet the needs of all residents.
Community Impact Haringey is delivered by The Bridge Renewal Trust (external link), a charity based in Tottenham. Their main purpose is to deliver practical ways that people can live healthier and fulfilling lives – thus working towards reducing health inequalities and building stronger communities. Their other activities include:
- community empowerment and reablement programme (external link): supporting people holistically to have the confidence, motivation, skills and knowledge to make their own healthy life choices – and to be able to pass this on in their families and in the community. They train and work with volunteers and community champions to co-deliver prevention and early help projects for Haringey residents including Home from Hospital support for older people discharged from hospital, lifestyle projects such as healthy cooking and eating, community gardening, weight management, and Bridge to Work that supports people into employment
- community facilities (external link): managing the Chestnuts Community Centre, Laurels Healthy Living Centre and the Bridge Community Hut which provide hubs for many VCS groups and vibrant and inclusive activities for residents
- whole health services (external link): providing a range of affordable complementary therapies alongside medical services at the Laurels Healthy Living Centre
For more information contact The Bridge Renewal Trust:
Laurels Healthy Living Centre
256 St Ann’s Road
- Tel: 020 8442 7640
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Web: Bridge Renewal Trust website (external link)
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required