The Bridge Renewal Trust
Community Impact Haringey (external link) is Haringey Council’s Strategic Partner for the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS). We are working with our partners to ensure the local voluntary sector is stronger, able to attract more external funding and deliver better services.
As part of our service, we offer support to Haringey’s VCS with:
- Funding and bidding support
- Volunteering support
- Organisational development and innovation
- Partnership and collaboration
A stronger sector will be better placed to use its grass roots expertise to provide quality services that meet the needs of all residents.
Community Impact Haringey is delivered by The Bridge Renewal Trust (external link), a charity based in Tottenham. Our main purpose is to deliver practical ways that people can live healthier and fulfilling lives – thus working towards reducing health inequalities and building stronger communities. Our other activities include:
- Community empowerment and reablement programme: We support people holistically to have the confidence, motivation, skills and knowledge to make their own healthy life choices – and to be able to pass this on in their families and in the community. We train and work with volunteers and community champions to co-deliver prevention and early help projects for Haringey residents including Home from Hospital support for older people discharged from hospital, lifestyle projects such as healthy cooking and eating, community gardening, weight management, and Bridge to Work that supports people into employment
- Community facilities: We manage the Chestnuts Community Centre, Laurels Healthy Living Centre and the Bridge Community Hut which provide hubs for many VCS groups and vibrant and inclusive activities for residents
- Whole health services: We provide a range of affordable complementary therapies alongside medical services at the Laurels Healthy Living Centre
For more information on how we can help, please contact The Bridge Renewal Trust:
Laurels Healthy Living Centre
256 St Ann’s Road
- Tel: 020 8442 7640
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Web: Bridge Renewal Trust website (external link)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required