Energy rebate – beware of scams: Do not give your bank details to anyone claiming to be from the council. We will never contact you to ask for your bank details by phone, text or email.
Financial support team
Our financial support team helps Haringey residents improve their financial situation.
They can help with:
- setting up a debt payment plan
- help with child care costs
- unclaimed benefits you may not be aware of
- introducing you to employment support
- reducing and managing rent and utility arrears
- applying for grants and increasing your income
- managing finances and budgeting
- ensuring you are paying the right amount of council tax
If you need help and support, please contact us:
020 8489 4431
One of our advisers will get back to you. They will aim to do this within 3 working days.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required