Financial support team
Our financial support team helps Haringey residents improve their financial situation.
They can help with:
- setting up a debt payment plan
- help with child care costs
- unclaimed benefits you may not be aware of
- introducing you to employment support
- reducing and managing rent and utility arrears
- applying for grants and increasing your income
- managing finances and budgeting
- ensuring you are paying the right amount of council tax
If you need help and support, please contact us:
0208 489 1000
Select option 2 (council tax), and then option 6 (experiencing financial hardship).
One of our advisers will get back to you. They will aim to do this within 3 working days.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required