Important changes due to COVID-19 (coronavirus)
Face-to-face support is currently suspended due to COVID-19. If you require support or information please call 020 8489 4431.
- See our COVID-19 Haringey Together pages to see how we are responding and how you can help.
Connected Communities Welcome Pack
This pack is designed to help you in accessing services and support in Haringey.
Some parts of the pack will be information only, other parts will give information on how to access a service or get more information.
We have also launched a new app which is for Haringey staff and residents to easily access key information!
The app is called ‘Haringey Connected’ and is currently in English and Polish and can be downloaded via the
Apple Store or Play Store search for ‘Haringey Connected’ or click on the link below:
- Apple Store – https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/haringey-connected/id1497171055
- Play store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sbl.haringeyconnected&gl=GB
- My Plan (PDF, 657KB)
- Food and Essentials
- Health and Wellbeing
- My Job (PDF, 122KB)
- Employment support
- National Insurance
- Right to work in the UK
- Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS)
- My Money (PDF, 103KB)
- Bank accounts
- Universal Credit
- Carer’s and disability benefits
- Child benefit
- Death and benefits
- My Health (PDF, 210KB)
- The NHS
- Eye and Dental care
- Family planning and sexual health
- Mental health
- My Home (PDF, 185KB)
- Social housing
- Houses of multiple occupation (HMOs)
- Home safety
- Household bills
- My Community (PDF, 2MB)
- Things to do in my area (libraries, parks, community groups)
- Rubbish disposal
- Safety and crime
- My Council (PDF, 92KB)
- Council tax
- Births and deaths
- Marriage and civil partnership
- EU rights after Brexit
- My Family (PDF, 388KB)
- Children’s centres
- Early help
- Financial support
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required