About the programme
- See our COVID-19 Haringey Together pages to see how we are responding and how you can help.
What is Connected Communities?
Haringey’s pioneering integration programme, Connected Communities, began in September 2018.
Connected Communities is a programme set up to improve access to council and voluntary services and support in Haringey to encourage residents to live their version of a good life.
Connected Communities can provide anyone in the borough support with:
- Benefits and financial advice
- Council Tax
- English lessons (Adult learning)
- Parenting and childcare
- Linking in with community activities
- Applying for the EU settlement Scheme
- Anything else!
Our team are based in community settings all over the borough to make services more accessible.
See our Timetable page to find out where and when you can meet someone from the Connected Communities team.
Please contact one of the members of the team for the area that you are interested in to discuss what support is required. Alternatively, you can email Connectedcommunities@haringey.gov.uk.