Hearthstone Domestic Violence Advice and Support Centre
If you’re worried about violence or abuse from your partner, ex-partner or a member of your family, you can get help and advice. If you’re in immediate danger, you should always phone the police on 999.
What Hearthstone provides
Hearthstone provides emotional and practical support for anyone experiencing domestic abuse in Haringey. The support package we offer includes:
- Housing advice including access to refuge accommodation
- Free legal advice on a range of civil remedies such as injunctions
- Access to solicitors who provide free legal advice around family matters
- Sanctuary scheme to make your home more secure
- Working with you to plan ways to increase your safety
- Access to counselling
Getting in touch with us
You can refer yourself to Hearthstone by calling the number below or emailing us. We offer emergency and scheduled appointments.
- Opening hours are 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Please call 020 8888 5362 during our opening hours to speak to our team.
- Email: email@example.com
We work with a number of statutory and voluntary sector organisations and we work with male and female survivors and all levels of risk.
If you want to read about more services available in Haringey, visit our Organisations offering support page for details on local and national support services.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required