Hearthstone Domestic Violence Advice and Support Centre
If you’re worried about violence or abuse from your partner, ex-partner or a member of your family, you can get help and advice. If you’re in immediate danger, you should always phone the police on 999.
What Hearthstone provides
Hearthstone provides emotional and practical support for anyone experiencing domestic abuse in Haringey. The support package we offer includes:
- Housing advice including access to refuge accommodation
- Free legal advice on a range of civil remedies such as injunctions
- Access to solicitors who provide free legal advice around family matters
- Sanctuary scheme to make your home more secure
- Working with you to plan ways to increase your safety
- Access to counselling
Getting in touch with us
You can refer yourself to Hearthstone by calling the number below or emailing us. We offer emergency and scheduled appointments.
- Opening hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Wednesdays: 12.45pm to 5pm
- Please call 020 8489 3411 during our opening hours to speak to our team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We work with a number of statutory and voluntary sector organisations and we work with male and female survivors and all levels of risk.
If you want to read about more services available in Haringey, visit our Organisations offering support page for details on local and national support services.