What is VAWG?
“Any act of gender-based violence that results in, or is likely to result in, physical, sexual or psychological harm or suffering to women, including threats of such acts, coercion or arbitrary deprivation of liberty, whether occurring in public or in private life"
- Sexual violence, abuse and exploitation (external link)
- Sexual harassment and bullying (external link)
- Stalking (external link)
- Trafficking (external link)
- Domestic violence and abuse (external link)
- Coercive and Controlling behaviour (external link)
- Female genital mutilation (external link)
- Forced marriage (external link)
- Crimes committed in the name of “honour” (so called ‘honour based violence') (external link).
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required