Useful Careers Guidance
- Careers guidance and inspiration in schools (PDF, 329KB)
- CDI (Career Development Institute) Framework for careers, employability and enterprise education - November 2015 (PDF, 418KB)
Careers guidance and inspiration in schools (PDF, 329KB)
- Gatsby Report - Good Career Guidance (PDF, 8MB)
A report about career guidance in secondary schools, and how it could be made better
- London Ambitions: Shaping a successful careers offer for all young Londoners (PDF, 1MB)
A practical guide to tackling some of the challenges that young people face when trying to make the right career choices
- Cegnet (external link) - is an online community for teachers, careers professionals and supporters of career development to share news and resources
- Barclays LifeSkills (external link) - Helps young people and schools build the skills and experiences they need to enter the world of work
- Stem (external link) - website driving an improvement in CEG provision but especially around Maths, Science Engineering and Technology subjects. Includes info about the Stem Ambassadors programme. Also see the Haringey Stem Commission website
- Quality in Careers (external link) - website with information on all current CEIAG quality awards including 'The Quality Award in CEIAG' developed by Prospects
- Skills Route (external link) - is the first post-16 portal to bring together all the options for young people side by side and will help you understand the options, consider the implications of your actions and explore your future career path
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required