Contact Us

If you need careers advice ask to speak to a Careers Adviser in your school or college. Schools have a statutory duty to ensure that all registered pupils at the school are provided with independent careers guidance from year 8 to year 13.

If you are not in education or if you are NEET (Not in Education. Employment or Training) then contact Paul Kirsarkye who will arrange a meeting with you:

  • Paul Kirsarkye - raising the Participation Age Coordinator
    Alexandra House
    10 Station Road
    Wood Green
    N22 7TR
  • Tel: 020 8489 5041
  • Mobile: 07971 308 100
  • Email:

If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities, then the SEN Local Offer pages have details of the support Haringey offers.

Back to top


Page Last Updated:

March 6, 2023

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)