Haringey Sixth Form College
White Hart Lane
Principal Russ Lawrance
Age range 16-19
Religious character Non-denominational
About Haringey Sixth Form College
At Haringey Sixth Form College we offer an exciting way to study A Levels. The A Level Pathways are designed to move you a step closer to your future aspirations. We offer unique study packages entirely focused on providing you with the latest skills, experiences and qualifications to enable you to pursue a career or university degree in a particular area of interest. A Level subjects are grouped together into career pathways containing complementary subjects to help you choose the most appropriate course for your career goal. A Levels are also part of our Russell Group / Oxbridge Forum.
The College also has specialised in Vocational Courses for several years, these can lead you directly to university, apprenticeships or employment. Vocational courses are offered at a wide range of levels to suit everyone. Studying on one of our vocational courses involves continuous assessment mainly through coursework, practical work, related assignments, work experience, a small amount of externally assessed examinations and in some cases online tests. Most courses are BTECs. All courses are offered as part of a study programme.
Excited then?…Here’s seven great reasons why we think you should choose to study with us:
- We’re committed to helping you succeed - In 2016 over 93% of all students who applied progressed to university; 61% of students achieved the top A-level grades and 93% achieved at BTEC Level 3.
- We’ll help you get where you want to go - More than 1,200 of our students have gone on to study at universities since our first cohort in 2008, including the top 24 universities that make up the Russell Group, and we offer plenty of help with your first job applications.
- We offer a wide range of courses -You can choose from more than 20 AS/A2 Level subjects and BTEC courses in 21 different vocational areas.
- We have excellent staff - Our highly qualified, motivated and committed staff are here to make sure that you get the support you need.
- We’re different - We’re a modern, purpose built centre in Haringey dedicated to offering full-time courses for 16–19 year olds.
- We’re easy to get to - Whether you’re commuting to our campus by train, tube or bus, we’re only ever a short walk away from a station or stop.
- We’re open-minded - We welcome your application, whatever your ability or background. Contact us directly for that personalised one to one approach.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required