Services for Pupils and Students

Haringey Fairer Education Fund - September 2020

A new programme of support for young people applying to higher education. It sets out to make access to higher education fairer, as part of the council’s wider ambitions to create a more equal borough.

Back to top

16 to 19 Bursary Fund (external link)

Get help to pay for essential education-related costs if you’re 16 to 19 at the start of the academic year and in further education or training. You can’t apply if you’re studying at university

Back to top

Teenage pregnancy and parenthood

To ensure access to education we support

  • schools
  • teenage parents of statutory school age
  • pregnant schoolgirls
  • and their families

Back to top

Care to learn

  • We can pay for your childcare if you are a parent aged 19 years old or under and going to be in learning or training

Back to top

Haringey Music Service (HMS) - formerly Music and Performing Arts Centre (MPAC)

  • The Haringey Music Service (HMS) is a vibrant and busy service in which young people are encouraged and nurtured to build on their musical ability and experiences

Back to top

Page last updated:

December 1, 2021

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)