West Green Road
Staff and Management
Headteacher Andrew Webster
Deputies Lisa Jepson, Abdul Jabbar, Natali Kojik
Administration Marie Haughton, PA to HT
Age range 11-16
Description Secondary school
Religious character Non-denominational
Nearest buses 230, 341, 41, 67, W4
Nearest tube station Turnpike Lane
Nearest rail station Seven Sisters
About Park View School
Park View is a high performing, successful community school, where students aged 11 to 16 realise their true potential and succeed personally, academically and socially. We strive on the notion that every child matters and work together to realise each child’s ambition.
Park View has recently been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted yet again and is recognised as one of the most diverse and exciting schools in the country.
Our commitment to developing our students into high-achieving, confident, independent and irrepressible young adults is unwavering and we are proud to be a beacon of excellence in one of the world’s most enlivening communities. Our ethos is described in three words "Aspire, Achieve and Succeed"
Aspire: High quality and extremely dedicated teaching and support staff enable our young people to have the highest expectations of themselves
Achieve: Our Mission is to enable every student to achieve their potential. Our examination results show we are succeeding
Succeed: We prepare our students for life beyond school, whether they are aiming for a place at a top university or an apprenticeship when they leave
Our 2017 Ofsted, short inspection, judged us as ‘Good’ under a new and tough evaluation framework. Some of our exceptional features highlighted in our Ofsted report are:
- The Leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school
- The school has improved the opportunities provided for pupils and raised their achievement
- A good focus on teaching and learning, through the sharing of good practice
- Pupils made rapid progress and achieved good outcomes
- Park View is a positive learning environment which enables pupils to develop and consolidate the skills and attributes required of the 'Park View Learner'
- Pupils are happy and confident to discuss their learning, achievements and desires for the future
- All safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose and records are detailed and of high quality
- Pupils feel safe inside and outside school
- Pupils confirmed bullying is rare, but is dealt with effectively when it occurs
- This year a vast majority of pupils moved on to appropriate education, employment and training
- The quality of teaching is carefully checked and support is delivered through thoughtful, targeted continuing professional development sessions.
Our students follow an engaging and innovative curriculum which is both challenging and rewarding. It is evident that Park View students leave the school fully prepared for the wider community who proceed to live successful lives.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required