Supplementary Information Forms (SIF)
- Primary schools requiring a SIF
- Secondary schools requiring a SIF or holding tests
- Further Information
Schools with a religious character often give priority to applicants of that faith. If you are applying for any of the faith schools listed below, you will need to fill in the Supplementary Information Forms (SIF) provided by the schools, in addition to completing your application for schools in Haringey.
Also listed below is Harris Academy Tottenham, which holds a test for children applying to transfer into year 7 at the school.
- Make sure you complete your Haringey school application form before the deadline and return it to Haringey Council
- If you are applying for a faith school, contact the school for their SIF and return it to the relevant school
- If you are applying for year 7 at Harris Academy Tottenham ensure that your child attends the school's non-verbal reasoning test
|309||6000||Harris Academy Tottenham (external link) - the school does not require a SIF but secondary transfer applicants will be invited to attend a non-verbal reasoning test held by the school following the application deadline|
|309||4703||St Thomas More Catholic School (external link) - contact school for SIF|
Contact School admissions:
School Admissions Team
River Park House
225 High Road
- Tel: 020 8489 1000
- Email: email@example.com
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required